Thursday, April 7, 2011

This Weeks Walgreens Trip

Sorry I'm having trouble uploading the picture of my bounty. I'll probably post it later.

Accucheck glucose monitor                                         14.99  sale price
150 ct. Storage Bags                                                     1.59
50 ct. Snack Bags                                                         1.89
25 ct Quart Storage Bags                                              1.89
No Nonsense Panty Hose                                             1.39
No Nonsense Panty Hose                                             1.39
Colgate Toothpaste                                                       2.99  sale price


I used:
     $0.99 in ad coupon for up to 3 storage bags. (-$2.40)

I got:
      $3 in Register Rewards for the Colgate  (making it free)
      $5 in Register Rewards for the Accucheck

I will receive:
      $14.99 Mail In Rebate from Accucheck (making it a free plus $5 money maker from RR)

I spent $26.13 + tax minus $2.40 in coupons equals $23.73 out of pocket.
Minus $8 RR and $14.99 Mail in Rebate.
Equals a total of  $0.74 spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment